Best Block Karna, Unblock Status Messages Quotes - Pictures Shayari

Block Karna and Unblock Images 2024, Status Messages, Quotes, Shayari, SMS, Facebook and WhatsApp status and Instagram to share with your special 'someone

I know anyone need shayari on No block by girlfriend and Boyfriend. That's why I have written best poetry for you on various topics like Block Attitude Shayari, Block Kar Do Shayari, Block Unblock Status, WhatsApp and Facebook, Instagram Block Status.

2024 Sad Block Shayari in Hindi. We are sharing latest collection of shayari block or unblock status on number block with images. Find Best New Block Shayari in Hindi Photos, Messages, Quotes, Status, Videos on our blog. Download block karne wali shayari image and share them on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram.  

If you start catching feelings for someone block them, follow me for more such advices.













24. 
"Block"  Block Karna Tho Bahut Asan Hota Hain,  Tum Dil Se Nikal Paho Tho Manu..!!




23.
ना Block किया था और ना Block करेंगे, तुझे तो अपना Status और DP दिखा दिखा कर जलाएंगे.....




22.
True love, Block, Unblock



21. 




20. sometimes I say some wild shit just to identify who needs blocking from my page.

sometimes I say some wild shit just to identify who needs blocking from my page.


19. नाराज़ होकर उसे block करने के बाद, क्या आप भी बार बार unblock कर उसका last seen check करते है !!




18. शिकायतों का TIME गया, BLOCK करने का जमाना चल रहा!



17.  Block Karna Tho Bahut Asan Hota Hain,
Tum Dil Se Nikal Paho Tho Manu..!!




16. मन भरग्या था तो खुशी खुशी बोल देती Block करने की
के जरूरत थी यार.

मन भरग्या था तो खुशी खुशी बोल देती Block करने की  के जरूरत थी यार



15.  My Situation - I can't block it, 
My Situation  I can't block it, I can't forget it, I can't find it, I can't lose it, I just love it without any hope..!!



14. Deleting and blocking people a part of self care.

Deleting and blocking people a part of self care.


13. Don't block your own blessings by telling people every detail of your life and plans

Don't block your own blessings by telling people every detail of your life and plans

12. She will miss you

But will never

Unblock you
She will miss you  But will never Unblock you


11. No need to block you, I want you to see what you lose..

No need to block you, I want you to see what you lose..




10. She easily blocked me from the device but I knew from the heart She was still typing.



9. There is a Block option in social media, because some people deserve it,Block Them.

There is a Block option in social media, because some people deserve it,Block Them.




8. Block, Message, Wait, Change
Block, Message, Wait, Change


7. Block नहीं Ignore करना सीखो, वरना आपकी कामयाबी कैसे

देखेंगे वो लोग ।


Block नहीं Ignore करना सीखो


6. Block Kar Diya

Tune.

अब खुश हो.

मै तो खुश हूँ.

Block kar diya


5. BLOCKING SOMEONE IS A WAY TO TELL THEM YOU HATE THEM & WISH THEY DIDN'T EXIST.

BLOCKING SOMEONE IS A WAY TO TELL THEM YOU HATE THEM & WISH THEY DIDN'T EXIST



4. THE BLOCK BUTTON ISN'T ENOUGH, I NEED A GUN.

THE BLOCK BUTTON ISN'T ENOUGH, I NEED A GUN


3. Sab kuch karo lekin block mat karo yaro Block hone ka dard kuch aalag hi hota hai.!

Sab kuch karo lekin block mat karo yaro Block hone ka dard kuch aalag hi hota hai.


2. If she block, unblock, block, unblock you. Marry that pyscho she really loves you.

If she block, unblock, block, unblock you..  marry that pyscho she really loves you.
If she block, Unblock

1. तुम कहती थी, जहां रखोगे वहां रह लूंगी

अभी ब्लॉकलिस्ट में आराम तो है ना तुमको.




Block gusse mein block karne se
Block gusse mein block karne se



Block List Har Pal Dil Mein Rehne Wale Log Aakhir Mein Har Jagah Block List
Block List 



Block gusse se block karne se rishtey khatam nahi hote



DP Unblock kar ke Dekhe Lena
DP Unblock kar ke Dekhe Lena


Sacchi Mohabbat ajkal blocklist



Before you block me
Before you block me.



Block list status











 
block shayari in hindi



whatsapp block shayari image


block shayari in hindi


Block kar de Statusmessagesquotes



block karne wali shayari in hindi



block shayari hindi - block unblock shayari



Block Karan Shayari 



Number block shayari image

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments